Total words: 15286 Daily words: 3226 Last sentence: “Have I kissed her? That was really the very first thing you wanted to say to my girlfriend when you met her?” Dev demanded.
Daily Words: 2277 Total Words: 21774 Last Sentence: He tried not to think about the coffins that lined the walls as he took one shuffling step, then another through the debris of leaves, moss and who knows what else that lined the floor of the catacombs.
Daily: 2025 Total: 22455 Last sentence: “Figured Kenny’d be gunning for you and it seemed like the best option. Listen, Lin, I need you to do me a favor.”
Daily Words: 2186
ReplyDeleteTotal Words: 17805
Last Sentence: “Go, my love!” she called after Dennis. “You’re free!”
Total words: 15286
ReplyDeleteDaily words: 3226
Last sentence: “Have I kissed her? That was really the very first thing you wanted to say to my girlfriend when you met her?” Dev demanded.
No Nov. 11, so I'll post here.
ReplyDeleteDaily Words: 1692
Total Words: 19497
Last Sentence: “I don’t know,” she said, exasperated. “Just fight him!”
I forgot 11/11. Hope everyone (two count as everyone, right?) had a happy binary day! There isn't a 11/12 so I'll toss it in here.
ReplyDeleteI GOT CAUGHT UP! Whew, long day.
Daily words: 3368
Total: 20430
Last sentence: And Darwin wept, Lin thought.
Daily Words: 2277
ReplyDeleteTotal Words: 21774
Last Sentence: He tried not to think about the coffins that lined the walls as he took one shuffling step, then another through the debris of leaves, moss and who knows what else that lined the floor of the catacombs.
Coffins? Nice.
ReplyDeleteDaily: 2025
Total: 22455
Last sentence: “Figured Kenny’d be gunning for you and it seemed like the best option. Listen, Lin, I need you to do me a favor.”
11/14/11
ReplyDeleteDaily: 844 :(
Total: 22618
Last Sentence: "Relax, princess," Cherry said, rolling her eyes. “That’s my coffin, not yours.”
Thought I was going to finish tonight but then my best friend from Texas called...I'm admitting defeat!